Release Date: 01 September 2015
Format: Diary, Hardback
Publisher: IAD Press
The famous Jukurrpa ((joo'-kur-pa) Diary. Since 1997 IAD Press has presented the cutting-ege in central Australian Aboriginal art, in a high-quality format that will uplift you throughout the year! 320 pages and 26 full-colour plates, with day and year-at-a-glance, with maps of Aboriginal language groups and art centres.
* Annotated listing of public holidays and significant Australian events and achievements
* Day-to-a-page format
* User friendly size, 215x170mm
* Spiral binding - easy to turn pages
* Monthly planners, notes and contacts pages
* Two pull-out bookmarks
* Annual seasons according to the Central Arrernte people of Mparntwe (Alice Springs)
The Future for Aboriginal people in Central Australia is with our young people. By purchasing one of our Jukurrpa products you will be assisting IAD Press to produce more language resources.
IAD Press aims to produce quality books of cultural integrity that celebrate more than 50,000 years of stories from the heart of Australia.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.