Release Date: 31 August 2010
Making something with your own hands--whether it's a plate of just-baked cookies, a handcrafted stocking, a homemade wreath, or a hand-folded origami ornament--is a great way to connect with the true meaning of Christmas.
From holiday decorating to gift giving, "A Homemade Christmas" is chock-full of projects, recipes, tips, and helpful hints that are guaranteed to add a homemade touch to your holiday season. Open this charming volume to any page and discover a wealth of practical and easy-to-accomplish ideas for a homemade holiday:
- create personal, distinctive holiday greetings
- deck the halls with festive, handmade trimmings
- cook simple but memorable homemade dishes
- make unique, handcrafted gifts
- share the joy of the season with friends and family
Packed with inspiration and how-tos for ideas that are family-friendly and eco-conscious, festive and meaningful, "A Homemade Christmas" will put homemade back into your holidays
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.