This new edition of the very popular guide to studying psychology, now updated and extended, remains an invaluable tool for students at both undergraduate and pre-degree level, along with those deciding whether to take psychology as an academic subject.
Providing insights into the most critical aspects of studying psychology, A Student's Guide to Studying Psychology
is distinguished from other texts by its easy follow format and practical nature. Topics covered include:
* perspectives within psychology,
* making the most of seminars, tutorials and lectures
* how to write essays and empirical reports
* guidelines on exam preparation and technique
* information on careers in psychology and tips for applying for jobs, including how to write your own curriculum vitae
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.