Building on the groundwork laid by the AS Film Studies syllabus, A2 Film Studies: The Essential Introduction introduces students to the diversity of cinematic styles and to different film cultures as well as positioning film within wider political, cultural and artistic debates. The book is designed to support students through the transition from a focus on textual analysis to the consideration of the wider contexts that inform any study of Film.
Individual chapters cover the following key areas:
- The Small Scale Research Project
- Practical Application of Learning
- Studies in World Cinema
- The Film Text and Spectator
- Producers and Audiences – Issues and Debates
- Messages and Values – Critical Approaches
Specially designed to be user-friendly, A2 Film Studies: The Essential Introduction
- sample exam questions
- further reading
- a glossary of key terms and resources
- case studies
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Casey Benyahia Sarah titles like "A2 Film Studies"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003