In today's fast-paced world, gastroenterology & hepatology residents and fellows struggle to find the time to study for the board exams, prepare for teaching rounds, or just plain read. What is the best way to effectively prepare and study if reading multiple resources can't seem to fit into your daily schedule?
The answer to your study questions (and study time ) can be found inside:
"Acing the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource
Traditional textbooks usually feature long and detailed discussions that are not directly relevant to board and re-certification exams. On the flip side, many board review manuals provide lists and bullet points lacking sufficient background and context. "Acing the GI Board Exam "by Dr. Brennan Spiegel aims to fill the unmet need in board review by presenting time-tested and high-yield information in a rational, useful, and contextually appropriate format.
Why You Will Need to Read Acing the GI Board Exam:
- Carefully vetted board-style vignettes with color images
- Comprehensive yet succinct answers using a high-yield format
- Emphasis on key clinical pearls and "board buzzwords"
- Answers to classic board "threshold values" questions that you need to know but always seem to forget (eg how high must gastrin rise for a secretin stimulation test to be positive?)
- Rapid fire crunch time exam with 170 classic one-liners such as:
Alopecia + dystrophic nails + colon polyps = Diagnosis
- A compilation of general lessons learned from past test-takers
- "Tough Stuff" board review vignettes
- Board review "Clinical Threshold Values"
- "Crunch-Time" Self Test - time to get your game on
With its focus on pearl after pearl, emphasis on images, and attention to high-yield "tough stuff" vignettes you don't know the answers to (yet), "Acing the GI Board Exam "is truly the ultimate crunch-time resource for acing the GI and Hepatology examination, taking re-certifying examinations, looking good on clerkship rounds, or for just challenging yourself with interesting and entertaining vignettes.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.