Would you like to simplify your life?
Stay young in mind and body?
Learn the simple secrets of the world's healthiest and longest living people?
FACT: The healthiest, longest living individuals throughout history
- who have lived to 80, 90 and even 100-plus years of age without ever suffering from obesity, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis or cancer - have never heard of good fats, bad fats, low carb diets, glycaemic index, phytochemicals, optimal heart rates, or any other modern health 'fads'.
We Westerners drown in such information, yet have rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stress disorders in epic proportions.
Combining ancient Eastern wisdom (Ayurveda), thousand-year-old spiritual spiritual teachings, natural health science secrets, and the latest modern research, 'Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health' will show you how to reconnect to the timeless, natural wisdoms of healthy living.
You will learn how to:
- Regularly experience your natural state of happiness, vitality and flow
- Nourish the most important factor in your lifelong health
- your emotional health
- Understand 'food intelligence' to make healthy eating as simple as A, B, C
- Transform your exercise from 'no pain no gain' into a mind, body and spirit high
- Lose weight naturally (as proven by cultures who have remained healthy and slim for thousands of years) in ways that have absolutely nothing to do with counting calories, analysing fats or doing difficult exercise
- Eliminate mental lethargy and reduce depression
- Reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, autoimmune disease, and bounce out of bed each morning feeling light, clear and energised
- Maintain a healthy weight, enjoy sound sleep and delay the ageing process by understanding Nature's cycles
- Enliven your inner spiritual source to improve every area of your life
- Make staying healthy and happy SIMPLE (not complicated like modern-day health advice)
If you want to remain youthful in mind, body and soul, experience more contentment and joy in life, and make good health simpler, this book will show you how.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Mark Bunn is a former AFL footballer and after retiring from the game, he studied the secrets of the world's healthiest and longest living people. He is trained in both Western health science (Exercise Physiology) and Eastern health care (Maharishi Ayurveda) and currently presents health seminars across Australia.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
Reviews of Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health:
"Mark, I just spent the past 3 weeks in Vietnam and Cambodia and I took your book with me. It was the best read I've had in years and I got so much from it. I've been cracking my neck to email you to tell you what I thought. I can honestly say everything you wrote made absolute sense to me and having had the benefit from reading it in those 2 countries was a blessing as I actually took notice and saw what you were saying played out first hand.
Your book made perfect sense to me. It opened my eyes to new ideas but just as importantly it clarified many things for me that have often perplexed me and contradicted my instinctive thoughts - such as making myself eat that big breakfast at 6am because it's the 'most important meal of the day'! Thank you."
Glenn Taylor - CEO Vic Nurses Health Program
"Your book is absolutely FANTASTIC! Both Amy (my daughter) and I are feeling better already just by following a few of your suggestions. It really is easy Mark, it's a matter of just stopping for a minute and listening to your body. I tend to rush around so much, that sometimes I wonder why I feel sooooooooo tired. It is about balance and your book is a reminder of what we need to do for ourselves in order to live a full and healthy life. I keep it by my bedside and refer to it often!!! Thanks so much. "
Anna Fielding - Massage in Schools
View other Mark Bunn titles like "Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health"
If you like this title please tell others: