Answers at your fingertips
Over the past hundred years, electronic technology--especially digital--has transformed our world. If you're in the electrical trade or studying to be, there's a lot to learn and even more to keep up with. You need a directory of the basics, with chapter summaries, common symbols and abbreviations, a glossary, and more--one that's both study guide and ready reference. Here it is.
* Understand Ohm's Law, magnetism, insulators, and conductors
* Review circuit diagrams and principles of parallel circuits
* Examine electromagnetic induction, capacitance, and resistance
* Explore fiber optics, LED, laser, and radio wave technologies
* Delve into digital electronics, including logic circuits and binary code
* Learn information vital to maintaining and repairing audio systems and televisions
* Enhance your knowledge of computer electronics
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.