A complete guide to financial aid and college affordability, made simple and practical by trusted experts
Despite rising costs and intimidating forms, college can be affordable for everyone who understands the options. This book provides that understanding to students and parents by combining simple and practical explanations of the financial aid process with the "money facts" about 3,000 two-year and four-year colleges to
help them make the right choices.
The all-new "Guide to Getting Financial Aid 2007 "provides easy-to-understand answers for all the questions students and parents have about paying for college. Included inside are:
- a planning calendar showing key financial aid
- worksheets to estimate how much aid you will get.
- tips on how to take the bite out of college costs.
- step-by-step guides to filling out the FAFSA and other
financial aid forms.
- guidelines for comparing award letters from colleges and
making appeals for more aid.
- indexes to help you find colleges that offer merit
scholarships for your interests and talents.
- profiles of more than 3,000 colleges, universities, and
technical schools, showing the "sticker price" for tuition
and costs, and what you can expect to pay.
AUD $33.95 Out Of Print - No Stock