Release Date: 01 March 2010
Format: Paperback / softback
Routledge Lawcards are your complete, pocket-sized guides to key examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and compact format make them an ideal revision aid. Helping you to identify, understand and commit to memory the salient points of each area of the law, shouldn't you make Routledge Lawcards your essential revision companions?
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge Lawcards are now packed with even more features:
- New revision checklists help you to consolidate the key issues within each topic
- Colour coded highlighting really makes cases and legislation stand out
- New tables of cases and legislation make for easy reference
- Boxed case notes pick out the cases that are most likely to come up in exams
- More diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important topics
...these spiral-bound beauties...are an excellent starting point for any enthusiastic reviser. The books are concise and get right down to the nitty-gritty of each topic.
Routledge Lawcards are supported by a Companion Website at http: //www.routledgelaw.com/textbooks/lawcards offering:
- Flashcard Glossaries allowing you to test your understanding of key terms and definitions
- Multiple Choice Questions to test and consolidate your revision of each chapter
- Advice and tips to help you better plan your revision and prepare for your exams
Titles in the Series: Business Law; Commercial Law; Company Law; Constitutional Law; Contract Law; Criminal Law; Employment Law; English Legal System; Equity and Trusts Law; European Union Law; Evidence; Family Law; Human Rights; Intellectual Property Law; Jurisprudence; Land Law; Tort Law.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Jonathan Fitchen titles like "Commercial Lawcards 7/E: Seventh Edition"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003