The Complete Idiot s Guide to Weight Training, 2e
Cane Deidre Johnson et al
Release Date: 10 Jan 2006
Format: Paperback / softback
Publisher: Penguin Group Australia
, in its new Illustrated format, sold twice the number of copies (30,000) in two years as the non-illustrated first edition sold in three years (15,000). Readers have definitely rewarded us for giving this topic a more visual approach.
This new edition expands upon this success by making the book even more visual and easy-to-read. Updates include:
- 300+ all new, larger photos for each exercise depicting the beginning, midpoint, and ending positions of each exercise.
- A modified layout of all exercise chapters to ensure that each exercise is contained on a two-page spread. This change will add visual clarity to the book.
- Additional exercises for all major muscle groups that incorporate bands, balls, and other non-traditional equipment.
- New content on working out at home.
- New information on supplements (many new products and warnings have surfaced since the last edition).
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
Write a customer review of Complete Idiot's Guide to Weight Training Illustrated, 3E.
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003