Release Date: 03 April 2009
Format: Hardback NEW!
Revised and updated, this is a devotional Bible for engaged and married couples who are seeking to put God first in their marriage and build a lasting and strong relationship with each other.
Now thoroughly revised, with a new cover and all-new devotions that reflect the concerns couples face today, the bestselling Couples' Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God's Word. Developed in partnership with Christianity Today International's Marriage Partnership magazine staff and contributors, this Bible was created to aid couples, particularly in the first years of marriage, in understanding the biblical foundation for marriage.
Work and Career.
Sex. Setting Goals.
Each devotion is tailored and relevant, written to apply God's words to issues that are important to couples.
* New International Version text
* 260 all-new weekday devotions by contributors such as Lauren Winner, Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
* Connection Time at the end of every weekday devotion promotes application and interaction
* 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, and Gary Smalley
* Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and an application tied to couples from the Bible
* Index to features, list of contributors, recommended reading ... and more
* Double-column format Font size: 8.8pt
AUD Not Available from HolisticPage