Release Date: 10 December 1010
Pages: 32Language: Spanish
Ideal for ELLs, this Spanish-language series provides a lively "first look" at people and countries around the world. The simple text is supported by large, colorful photographs and includes an overview of each country's land, weather, people, homes, food, and lifestyles.
Key features include:
- Authentic language
- Native language instruction in a core content area
- Multiple maps, including a black-and-white reproducible map and map-related activities
- A two-page section of facts about each country, including government, currency, population, and a photograph of the country's flag
- "Did You Know?" boxes that present information that is interesting, surprising, or just fun to know
- A glossary to explain difficult or new words
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.