Release Date: 01 January 2006
Format: Paperback / softback
Dry eye and ocular surface disorders are complex conditions with multiple modes of treatment. Navigate your way through the perplexities with "Dry Eye: A Practical Guide to Ocular Surface Disorders and Stem Cell Surgery."
Dr. Amar Agarwal has arranged a comprehensive and easy-to-read text focusing on this emerging and hot topic. With contributions from more than 30 of the world's leaders in ophthalmology, "Dry Eye" explains all there is to know about dry eye disorders and management, as well as information on stem cell surgery.
The four sections inside "Dry Eye" cover every aspect of ocular surface disorders.
- Section one presents an introduction to the anatomy.
- Section two provides clinical assessment of a dry eye case and various specific conditions.
- Section three takes on the critical role of management and procedures.
- Section four details special situations.
With more than 175 color illustrations and clinical photographs accompanying this detailed and comprehensive text, "Dry Eye: A Practical Guide to Ocular Surface Disorders and Stem Cell Surgery" is a must-have for all in the field in ophthalmology, from residents to surgeons.
Some topics covered:
- Stem cell surgery
- Amniotic membrane transplantation
- Cataract and refractive surgery in a dry eye case
- Autologous serum
- Drugs used to treat and manage dry eye
- Punctual occlusion
- Computer vision syndrome
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Amar Agarwal titles like "Dry Eye: A Practical Guide to Ocular Surface Disorders and Stem Cell Surgery"
Write a customer review of Dry Eye: A Practical Guide to Ocular Surface Disorders and Stem Cell Surgery.
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003