This easy-to-understand guide will inspire you to make your home kinder to and safer for the environment and your family. It contains the most up-to-date recommendations for products, materials, furnishings and installation methods, which have the least impact on valuable resources and are of low toxicity.
It demonstrates how simple changes can promote health and well-being, reduce pollution and conserve natural resources yet enable you to enjoy stylish and agreeable surroundings. Each room in the home is discussed in detail with a view to solving its particular "problems" and the beautiful photographs of interiors provide guidance on how to achieve similar results. A valuable resources guide provides eco ratings for a products as well as useful addresses for achieving your aims
* Clear explanation of eco-friendly principles
* Comprehensive eco-rating guide for all household items and installations
* Plenty of style ideas and suggestions
* Up-to-date technical advice
* Building and design ideas from around the world that promote natural living
* Dozens of inspirational photographs
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.