This book is a must for anyone who is in debt and wants to get out of it for good!
Despite being a successful businessman Tony Melvin found himself in massive debt, forced to sell all his assets and dig himself out of a $300,000 hole. This book shows you how he did it, how he avoided bankruptcy (despite legal firms trying their hardest) and all starting with no income, no job and no assets. It's the most workable, honest debt recovery method that can be implemented by anyone.
Here's a taste of what's inside:
1. how to communicate with creditors (with example letters)
2. how to deal with legal firms
3. how to avoid going bankrupt
4. how to control your money
5. how to organise your life and minimize stress
6. how to stay positive and focused on your financial goals (no matter how bad it is)
7. how to never get into debt again.
Buy and read From Red to Black today and get out of debt for good.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Tony Melvin titles like "From Red to Black: How to Get Out of Debt"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003