Stuart H Ditchek;Russell H Greenfield
Release Date: 10 December 1270
Should you give your child nutritional supplements? Are vaccinations safe? Why are more and more children becoming couch potatoes? In "Healthy Child, Whole Child," doctors Stuart H. Ditchek and Russell H. Greenfield answer these questions and more, offering authoritative, cutting-edge information on all aspects of children's health and wellness. Taking the position that conventional and alternative approaches to pediatric care are not mutually exclusive, they provide the newest science and most up-to-date information on:
- The 6 myths (and one true statement) about vaccinations
- The 10 powerhouse foods for your kids
- The 7 questions you need to ask to find out if your child is overweight
- The 16 herbs that are safe and effective for children
- How to receive more integrative care from your current pediatrician
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
Write a customer review of Healthy Child, Whole Child: Integrating the Best of Conventional and Alternative Medicine to Keep Your Kids Healthy.
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003