The Jukurrpa series of diaries - created and published in the heart of Australia by IAD Press Stunning examples of the best of Central Australian art are celebrated in this glossy, full-colour, easy-to-use diary. Available in soft and hard cover versions.
* 24 full-colour reproductions of contemporary art from Central Australia
* Significant Aboriginal events and achievements
* Day-to-a-page format
* User friendly size
* Clean, functional layout
* Spiral bound, easy to turn pages
* Monthly planners, notes and contact pages
* The seasons according to the Central Arrernte people of Mparntwe (Alice Springs)
* Map locating the arts centres overlaid with language areas of Central Australia
* Two pull-out bookmarks
* 12 monthly dividers with 24 full-colour reproductions of contemporary art from different DESART art centres from Central Australia
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Desart Art Centers titles like "Jukurrpa 2012 Diary"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003