Release Date: 21 October 2015
Format: Paperback / softback
Publisher: Hay House
Kindling the Native Spirit deepens your connection to the mysterious, natural forces around you. International lecturer and healer Denise Linn is an enrolled member of the Cherokee tribe and has trained with native cultures around the world, including the Zulu in Africa, the Maori in New Zealand, and the Aborigines of Australia, as well as Native American tribes in North America. In this empowering book, Denise shows you how to connect with your personal Spirit Animal, embark on Spirit Journeys, and experience Vision Quests. She provides step-by-step instructions on how to make a drum, a rattle, a dream catcher, and even your own medicine bag. Denise will also help you:
- Learn how to shape-shift
- Unearth secret methods to call upon your ancestors for assistance and guidance
- Understand little people (fairies) from a native perspective and find out ways to invite them into your life
- Ignite your ability to "call" animals, plants, and Spirit
- Discover your true name and how to kindle Spirit within you
- Harness the power of the medicine wheel to bring healing and wholeness
Unlock your inner native spirit, and enter a wondrous realm of profound visionary experiences!
About the Author
Denise Linn is a member of the Cherokee Nation and the best-selling, award-winning author of 18 books, including Sacred Space and Soul Coaching(r). She is an international lecturer, a healer, and a radio talk-show host. She is the founder of the International Institute of Soul Coaching(r), a professional certification course, as well as the founder of Interior Alignment(r). Denise s books have been translated into 29 languages, and she holds seminars on six continents.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.