Release Date: 03 June 2010
Format: Paperback / softback
An extensive guide for developing kitchen gardens for fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs. This beautiful book provides everything a gardener (whether expert or beginner), needs to establish a kitchen garden -Ÿfrom getting started, on what to grow, and how to harvest their delicious home grown produce. The book will help the growing trend for young and old to develop kitchen gardens in their gardens.
There is a growing demand for advice on kitchen gardens, on gardening talk-back radio, TV and lifestyle programs.
- The growing trends towards kitchen gardens promoted by celebrity chefs, etc.
- Compact in size providing a rich source of extensive information including both botanical and common names for each plant.
- Excellent photographs of popular and less common plants.
- Guides beginners through a step by step process from getting started through to harvesting and storage of produce with solutions for common plant problems.
- Excellent value for money and part of a gardening trilogy by the author.
- Published by the Botanic Gardens of Adelaide.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Bruce Morphett titles like "KITCHEN GARDEN: BEGINNER'S GUIDE"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003