Episode 8 of the bestselling series
More teachings from Abraham
* I can't be sad! I can't be sad! Aware of the power of positive thinking, he's now fearful of having negative emotion.
* Why do those who need this, resist this? Should he share this new-found wisdom with struggling family members and friends?
* All is well, but his body weight: "Anytime something is unpleasing to you, and it's slow to change, it means one thing - you're giving more attention to what-is than to what you prefer. What you are reaching for is the feeling of letting yourself be as you want to be."
* Parenting an autistic child: "The Law of Attraction will always provide for this pure of heart. This child is in a better place of deliberate creation than anybody in this room."
* He does like the drama! "Sometimes it's just easier to go with the most practiced thought, even if it's negative, than with a less-practiced thought, even though it's more positive." How to break the cycle of drama.
* Break-up issues: Looking at the relationship between "two freedom-seeking individuals who don't always want exactly the same thing." Advice on how to make it all mesh together.
* Having individual peace will create world peace: How much of an influence can we be on each other by the vision we hold of another?
* Do people and animals choose death dates?: She asks, "Could my fear of losing the dog I loved so much have helped hasten his departure?"
* Home birth vs. hospital birth?...Giving birth: Abraham tells us "It is absolutely possible to have this experience in utter ease."
* Suicide - an alternate view: "Every death is suicide." Abraham pushes the limits and gives a Crisis Hotline Operator a strategy for dealing with suicidal callers.
* Law of Attraction and Source: Exploring these two concepts in-depth.
* "I love you so much I don't care what you think": Abraham examines the pillars of unconditional love.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.