The legal issues in question arise from such events, activities, and actualities as the following, all of which are treated in this book:
- determination of local jurisdiction
- applicability of contractual obligations; probative value of digital documents
- electronic evidence
- electronic money
- protection of privacy
- day-trading facilities
- web marketing of lending services
- electronic bills of lading
- Internet stock offerings
- electronic determination of title
- outsourcing of electronic banking functions.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Norbert Horn titles like "Legal Issues in Electronic Banking"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003