A renowned crafts expert presents 24 stylish quilting projects anyone can have "all sewn up" in just one weekend.
In this inspiring step-by-step guide, Leslie Linsley-one of America's best-loved crafting instructors-teaches both beginners and seasoned quilters how to master the art of the weekend quilt. With patterns that range from traditional to contemporary, these two dozen projects will dazzle and delight-and making them is surprisingly easy. Projects include quilts (from crib-size to queen-size), wall hangings, holiday gifts and keepsakes, coverlets, pillows, sachets, a tote bag, and more. Readers will also find:
- Step-by-step instructions, patterns, and diagrams
- Blankets, throws, pillows, and more
- How to start a quilting club
- Tips on caring for quilts
- And everything quilters need to know
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.