Letters to the President: A Look Inside an Administration
by Jim Carfagna (9781425942656)

Letters to the President: A Look Inside an Administration
 

Jim Carfagna


Release Date: 01 April 2007
Format: Paperback
Pages: 52
Category: Political Science
ISBN: 9781425942656
ISBN-10: 1425942652



Over the course of the past few years, Jim Carfagna has held a correspondence with the President of the United States, George W. Bush. Although it is not clear exactly whether or not the President actually specifically listened to Mr. Carfagna, that is a distinct possibility, because, every time he has written the President, the President seems to have listened, and not everything he writes opinions about makes sense to everyone. 99% of them do. However, the other 1% do not. As a result, somehow, whether it be that the President is listening directly to him, or because there were so many thousands of other people e-mailing the President with the same opinion as Jim, the President listened. And, these e-mail correspondences have concerned virtually every major issue that a President deals with (not all of the issues a President deals with get news coverage, according to the President.) These are some of those correspondences.

AUD $10.91

 This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.



Write a customer review of Letters to the President: A Look Inside an Administration.



If you like this title please tell others:

tell others

post to your Facebook wall post on Twitter post on Digg recommend to Stumbleupon bookmark on Delicious RSS feed send to a friend


Australian BookShop
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003
Search
Shopping Cart Customer Support


HolisticPage
International Online Store
of Inspiration
we ship everywhere
Australia Post
Australia Wide
.
Worldwide