How would you feel if you knew exactly what to do to
finally shed unwanted body fat, and keep it off? Imagine
being able to throw away all the diets and achieve the
healthy slim body that you desire. What if you could feel
so motivated, so healthy and energized that it actually
seems as if you have an extra hour of time each day? It
truly is possible, but you need to know how. In The
Metabolic Clock, Australian author Julie Rennie provides
readers with strategies to create a balanced approach to
losing weight and being healthy.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
Reviews of Metabolic Clock - Speed Up Your Metabolism & Lose Weight Easily (Book):
"Just reading through the first few pages, this book makes a lot of sense. It looks at all your life patterns, for instance:
- how changing your sleep habits to staying up late at night can adversely effect your eating habits, hormones, energy levels etc,
- the effects dieting can have on the metabolism.
- Identifying your energy patterns and how it effects your body and eating habits etc
- the six natural cycles that are the body's cycles during each day
- the importance of the hours of sleep before midnight on your hormones which regulate appetite
- the health of your digestive system, good bacteria, candida, water, enzymes, fibre,
- exercise for the lymphatic system for the release of toxins
- the mental aspects of living a healthy life etc.
This book isn't just about what you eat or how much, but the many interlinking factors that influence our bodies." Judy HolisticPage
View other Julie Rennie titles like "Metabolic Clock - Speed Up Your Metabolism & Lose Weight Easily (Book)"
Write a customer review of Metabolic Clock - Speed Up Your Metabolism & Lose Weight Easily (Book).
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003