The Pearson Illustrated Maths Dictionary 5th edition is a revised and improved edition of Australia's best-selling mathematics dictionary incorporating all the mathematical terms in the Australian Curriculum glossary.
- Compatible with the Australian Curriculum
- New, more engaging design
- Over 80 new entries to cater for students up to year 10
- Photographs replacing some illustrations where appropriate
- Theme colours for letters and matching colour tabs for improved navigation
- An index at the back of the book
- Accurate definitions written in clear and simple language suitable for primary and secondary students
- Clear, precise and concise explanations of complex terms
- Examples and illustrations to support each definition
- A useful informations section providing symbols, formulas and other supporting mathematical terms
The Pearson Illustrated Maths Dictionary 5th edition is an essential resource for primary and secondary students up to Year 10, teachers, student teachers and parents.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.