Release Date: 10 December 1010
Pairing fiction with fact is a great way to get beginning readers excited about nonfiction. Let's Read About Animals is the nonfiction companion to our popular series Animal Storybooks. It describes the real lives of six fascinating animals, including facts about their physical characteristics and behavior. Each title includes:
- Simple text correlated to the first-grade life science curriculum
- Text leveled according to Fountas & Pinnell guided reading levels
- The science behind characteristics and behaviors presented in the companion paired-fiction series Animal Storybooks
- Colorful, full-page photographs of animals in their natural habitats
- A map of locations throughout the world where the features animal can be found
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Kathleen Pohl titles like "Pelicans"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003