This volume presents proceedings from the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress in Santiago, Chile. The proceedings of the World Computer Congress are a product of the gathering of 2,000 delegates from more than 70 countries to discuss a myriad of topics in the ICT domain. Of particular note, this marks the first time that a World Computer Congress has been held in a Latin American country.
Topics in this series include:
- The 4th International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
- Education for the 21st Century- Impact of ICT and Digital Resources
- Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks
- Ad-Hoc Networking
- Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security, and Mobility
- The Past and Future of Information Systems: 1976-2006 and Beyond
- History of Computing and Education
- Biologically Inspired Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
- Applications in Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Software Engineering: Expanding the Frontiers of Software
For a complete list of the more than 300 titles in the IFIP Series, visit springer.com.
For more information about IFIP, please visit ifip.org.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other John Debenham titles like "Professional Practice in Artificial Intelligence: IFIP 19th World Computer Congress, TC 12: Professional Practice Stream, August 21-24, 2006, Santiago"
Write a customer review of Professional Practice in Artificial Intelligence: IFIP 19th World Computer Congress, TC 12: Professional Practice Stream, August 21-24, 2006, Santiago.
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003