Release Date: 18 Oct 2006
Finally, a no-worry, no-guilt guide to sleep. There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all sleep solution. That's why Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler, and Preschooler
provides you with the tools you need to come up with a customized sleep solution that takes into account your child's temperament, your parenting philosophies, and the rest of your life. You'll also get the lowdown on:
- the physical, emotional and relationship fallout of sleep deprivation — along with an action plan for minimizing these effects
- what the world's leading sleep researchers have identified as the best-odds sleep promotion strategies for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers
- the science behind each of the major sleep training methods — along with the inside scoop on the major pros and cons, according to parents who've tried them
- co-sleeping, partners in exile (in the spare bedroom), and other hot-button topics in the world of sleep
- sleep transitions: from co-sleeping to solo sleeping; from crib to bed; from napping to no more naps
- nightmares, night terrors, bedtime refusal, and too-early risers
- checklists, charts, and sleep tools, including a handy sleep log
- sleep books, websites, and organizations that every parent should know about
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Douglas titles like "Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler and Preschooler"
Write a customer review of Sleep Solutions for Your Baby, Toddler and Preschooler.
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003