This symposium, brought together under the auspices of the Institute of International and EU Law of the University of Macerata, presents immensely valuable legal, political, and economic analysis by nineteen leading European scholars. The topics covered include:
- the EU decision-making process in foreign relations;
- the roles of the EU institutions - the Commission, Council, Parliament, Court of Justice, and Central Bank;
- economic and monetary policy;
- international relations law jurisprudence in the ECJ and the Member State judiciaries;
- supranational vs. intergovernmental models; and
- erga omnes obligations.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.