Release Date: 26 September 2012
Publisher: Time Warner US
Wake Up To The Amazing Perks Of Coffee!
Java facts you didn't know . . .
- According to legend, an Ethiopian goat herder was the first to discover the energizing benefits of the coffee bean plant centuries ago.
- Drinking freshly ground coffee from whole beans can help lower the risk of heart disease, cancer (including breast, prostate and skin), cirrhosis, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease!
- Coffee is the number #1 source of antioxidants in the U.S. diet.
- Two antioxidants key to coffee's health buzz are chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid; and coffee boasts more antioxidants than cocoa and tea!
- Coffee can relieve a host of ailments, including asthma, dental woes, gallstones, headaches, short term memory loss, muscle pain, as well as help you slim down and shape up!
Percolating with information about the world's favorite 'new' health food, as well as interviews with medical doctors, researchers, and coffee roasters, this intriguing book (with a jolt of past and present coffee culture) reveals coffee types and blends, and flavored varieties (both regular and decaf), like chocolate, fruits, nuts
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.
View other Cal Orey titles like "The Healing Powers of Coffee"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003