"The Little Big Book of Love "is the most adorable, chunky, ramance-packed valentine there is. Now back in print with an updated jacket design and additional content, this anthology of love and romance is so complete, timeless, and delightful, and is designed in the beautiful and playful format of the much-loved Little Big book series. This great big resource comes in a tiny package and is chock-full of the best of everything, including:
- Stories and excerpts from novels and plays by such favorite authors as Jane Austen, e. e. cummings, D. H. Lawrence, and William Shakespeare
- Love letters of famous historical couples such as Winston and Clementine Churchill, Napoleon and Josephine, And Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning
- Love poems by such renowned poets as Lord Byron, Robert Frost, William Butler Yeats, and Maya Angelou
- Recipes for aphrodisiac menus and treats to share with the one you love--including a Forgiveness Breakfast, Chocolate Truffles, and Luscious Lemon Hearts
- Lyrics to some of the greatest love songs of our time, from Cole Porter's "I've Got You Under My Skin'' to Johnny Mercer's "Something's Gotta Give''
Lavishly illustrated with more than 200 nineteenth- and early-twentieth-century illustrations, this charming book will remind you of the simplicity, integrity, and importance of love.
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.