Release Date: 31 January 2008
Everything you need to know about prescription drugs -- based on the FDA-approved information published in the Physicians' Desk Reference(R)"Why was this drug prescribed to me?What are the benefits and risks of taking this drug?Will I experience any side effects?What questions should I ask my doctor about this prescription?"
You'll find the answers to all these questions and more in this accessible, up-to-the-minute resource. The drug profiles in this consumer handbook are based on the "Physicians' Desk Reference(R)" -- the trusted guide to safe, effective drug therapy that health-care professionals have used for more than sixty years.
THE PDR(R) POCKET GUIDE TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS(TM) is the source most highly trusted by doctors and patients alike, and includes important information on:
- Possible food and drug interactions
- Pregnancy-related warnings and safety measures
- The symptoms of overdoses
- Essential information about poison control centers
- The top 200 most prescribed drugs
- Photographs of more than 100 drugs
This title is not held in stock & is ordered from suppliers, subject to availability.