Release Date: 2002
True North offers a guide to discovering your life's true purpose. Using the metaphor of a boat at sea, we are all in search of 'true north' in order to chart our best path in life.
This book clarifies the difference between goals and purpose, highlighting that 'goals are what we want from life whereas purpose revolves around what we give back to life'. What do you give back to life? Can you give more than you presently do without feeling depleted by those around you?
True North also:
* highlights the need for meaningful work
* helps you to map your own path to fulfilment
* clarifies what you can do when life's purpose eludes you
* encourages you to pursue your life's purpose
* illuminates the power of the present; and
* reveals some of the influences that may have steered you away from your purpose
True North is filled with examples from life to illustrate each step, as it guides you towards the pursuit of your own purpose in life.
AUD $24.95 Out Of Print - No Stock
View other Paul Fenton-Smith titles like "True North: Finding Your Life's Purpose"
If you like this title please tell others:
Australian Bookshop. Established 2003